Chien-Sheng Jason Wu (吳建昇) is a Senior Research Manager at Salesforce AI Research, leading the Interactive AI Team. His research focuses on deep learning and natural language processing, particularly, Conversational AI, Text Summarization, and Human-Computer Interaction. He received the outstanding paper award at ACL 2019, the best paper award at NLP4ConvAI Workshop @ACL 2019, and the best paper award at ConvAI Workshop @NeurIPS 2019. He serves as program committee for various leading conferences such as ACL/EMNLP/NeurIPS/ICLR, and journals such as the IEEE/ACM TASLP, CSL, and TACL. He won the Salesforce President’s Award in 2021 for his research innovation and research-to-product impact. Jason earned his Mphil degree from Electronic & Computer Engineering at the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST), working with Prof. Pascale Fung, and his bachelor’s degree from Electrical Engineering at the National Taiwan University (NTU).
- 01/2023: One paper is accepted to ICLR 2023 about prompt fusion!
- 01/2023: One paper is accepted to CHI 2023 about News coverage diversity!
- 10/2022: Five papers are accepted to EMNLP 2022!
- 06/2022: Seminar talk of NLP applications at Stanford AI4All.
- 04/2022: Four papers (question generation, factual summarization, query-focused summary) are accepted to NAACL 2022!
- 02/2022: Two conversational AI papers (QAConv, DialFact) are accepted to ACL 2022!
- 01/2022: Received 2021 Salesforce President’s Award for outstanding employees!
- 11/2021: Keynote presentation at Eval4NLP @ EMNLP - Towards Trustworthy Evaluation and Interpretation for Summarization and Dialogue. Feel free to attend!
- 09/2021: Our Einstein Conversation Mining feature is released to identify types of interactions with customers!
- 06/2021: Seminar talk at NUS - Conversations as Knowledge: from Question Answering to Summarization.
- 04/2021: Controllable dialogue summarization work is accpeted by ACL 2021!
We Are Hiring!
Please check the Salesforce AI careers for our benefits and open positions.