Chien-Sheng Jason Wu (吳建昇) is a senior research scientist at Salesforce AI Lab, Palo Alto, CA. His research focuses on natural language processing and Conversational AI. He received the outstanding paper award at ACL 2019, the best paper award at NLP4ConvAI@ACL 2019, and the best paper award at ConvAI@NeurIPS 2019. Jason earned his Mphil degree from Electronic & Computer Engineering at the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST), and his bachelor’s degree from Electrical Engineering at the National Taiwan University (NTU). He serves as program committee for various leading conferences such as ACL/EMNLP/NeurIPS/ICLR/AAAI, and journals such as the IEEE/ACM Transactions on Audio Speech and Language Processing and Computer Speech and Languages.
- 04/2021: Controllable dialogue summarization work is accpeted by ACL-Fingings 2021.
- 01/2021: GraPPa, a table semantic parsing work, is accpeted by ICLR 2021.
- 09/2020: Five new papers accepted by EMNLP 2020, more details here.
- 04/2020: New SOTA on conversational machine reading with EMT model at ACL 2020.
- 12/2019: AOP paper got Best Paper Award at NeurIPS ConvAI workshop.
- 07/2019: TRADE paper is presented as the Outstanding Paper at ACL 2019.